Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Recap

I accidentally came across this blog tonight and really regret not keeping up with it.   I'm not sure if I am going to continue posting, but just for fun, here are a few of my favorite memories of my beloved baby brother.  Matthew will be 3 this Sunday!

just love this pic

first birthday
 
first steps


first mohawk

day at the zoo




first words


this is one of my fondest memories.  i stuffed george into the back of matthew's t-shirt to see what he would do, and he just left him there and continued about his way.  it was hilarious and still cracks me up.  i know, i'm weird ;)





learning how to use the phone


the three of us

singing "Mama Mama" a song he made up to the tune of a polish church song 


vacation! or as matthew says it mamation!


gary air show


mowing the lawn with juan


This was fun.  Maybe I'll post some wedding pictures next, not making any promises though. ;)

No comments: