Matthew is such a happy baby. These past few weeks we have enjoyed the transition from sweet newborn to smiling baby boy. We have my Uncle Dan to thank for the pictures in this post. He got a sweet camera for his birthday and went to town, as you will see below. Enjoy!


Laughing with Daddy


I just couldnt help posting this strip of photos. My dad was burping Matthew and he spit up all over himself. So I went to go wipe his face and he got so excited and started cracking up at me. It totally melted my heart. I love it when he smiles at me! I don't think there is a better feeling than that.



You are still taking pictures of me?!

Enough already! I mean it!
Ok, how about a lil' smile.

hahaha you guys are so funny

You got me! I'll get you next time!
2 comments:
Aww...he is darling! Too cute...and great pics!
Y'vonne, this is Michelle. I just gave you my # and then left town for a week and forgot my cell phone at home! so you can call me at 678.641.6959 and i'll walk you through the picture thing.
and that dress - its so cute, isn't it? sadly, its borrowed! and the girl i borrowed it from got it from nordstrom's at easter for twenty dollars!
Post a Comment